Published on in Vol 9, No 4 (2022): Oct-Dec
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/42157, first published .
- Charton L, Labrecque L, Lévy J. La pandémie de COVID-19 : quelles répercussions sur les familles ?. Enfances, Familles, Générations 2023;(40) View
- Charton L, Labrecque L, Lévy J, Baslyk V. The COVID-19 Pandemic: Global Impacts on Families. Enfances, Familles, Générations 2023;(40) View
- Šilić P, Motl R, Duffecy J. Multiple sclerosis and anxiety: Is there an untapped opportunity for exercise?. Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders 2023;73:104698 View
- Chan C, Garikipati K. Factors associated with physical activity and exercise participation in people with multiple sclerosis: a qualitative systematic review. European Journal of Physiotherapy 2023:1 View
- Romein J, Bishop J. An Australian exploratory study of individual physical functioning and wellbeing of rural clients with chronic diseases whose structured exercise groups were cancelled due to social distancing requirements of the COVID-19 pandemic. Australian Journal of Primary Health 2023;29(5):501 View